Monday 27 June 2011

Party Play with da Girls

Just got back from Party Play an hour ago. Had a fun dinner with Kaylene and Elaine. Kaylene is my distance cuzie and Elaine is my childhood bestie from my mom's church which I knew her since she was 6 or 7 till now while Kaylene...surprised to know we are actually related in a church retreat! knew her when she was 14. Party Play - FULL house. thankfully there's a place for us. We sat down and look through on the menu. The food - perfect and delicious! Most best of the night is the chocolate fondue dessert. When you cut open the "cake" the chocolate oozing out like a waterfall. Can you imagine that? I would love to post pics here but sadly, my lens is still kena repair in KL's Canon. Sigh. Hope can get it back soon! My photography skills kinda expiring now. Argh! Oh! btw, the fish and chips - SUPERB! tender fish fillet with sizzling hot fries! Shirley Temple mocktail tasted nice!

Thanks for taking me out for a dinner girls :) See you very soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment