Monday 27 June 2011

very fast blog of the day!!

was being an emo since saturday night...HMMMM....so decided to go shopping alone today. Thought of going to Suria to shop in Cotton On but my mom asked me to go Center Point. Went to Palm Square and bought a dark blue tshirt with one of the character from The Smurf, my childhood cartoon which i watch like almost everyday. LOL! miss it! 2nd stop - Vincci in warisan... saw a very pretty T-strap in gold and i bought it!!!

and then walked to Starbucks in Warisan. Halfway walking, this "sami" stopped me and tries to tell me about peace in Buddha Concept and he actually offered me a dark brown beaded bracelet but I politely said no to him and I told him that I am a Christian. Then, he told me that Jesus also give peace.... HMMM... its pretty hard to understand his mandarin so I just tell him like a Cina sasat - "wo bu hiu jiang hua yee oh. sorry" Well..in the same time, i went out alone because I need peace to think and reflect upon my self. Is this a coincidence? I wonder.

Then i walked away heading to Starbucks....gaaaa! it's such a hot and sunny day! so i ordered my all time fav, green tea frapuccino with chocolate chip. But it tasted different that how it used to be...should've ordered caramel frappucino instead. But, still...it refreshes me on a hot day.

they asked for my name. HAHA so i just told them it's Belle.


FINALLY, before I go off to shower because it's 6.10pm now and I am going out with my cousin and childhood bestie.... Self checking - DONE. I know what's my problem and I will change for the better! in the same time my money flies off lah shop too much.

tata!

Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment