Monday 27 June 2011

i miss you

my one and only sayang...

Yes. It's all my fault. I have temperamental issues like angry bird. I'm sorry for spoiling our dinner date last saturday. I feel like a bimbo now. I'm feeling empty. Full of guilt. We haven't spoken since then. I called you twice to check out how you're doing. I'm really sorry from deep down of my heart. My heart bled to see us quarrel too. This I promise you, I will change for the better for myself and also for us. I will never ever give up and I can do it! and I will be a good listener to you as well as understand you in and out. Like K-gor said : Where there is great love there are always miracles. baby, just hang on. Time will tell. Time will show. Time is evidence.

This song is dedicated for you. Baby, goodnight BUT in the same time, no goodbyes for us. You're forever mine. This is because I love you just the way you love me. You're my one and only. First and last. My everything, my whole universe. I just miss you, dear. very much. Come back to me please. I'm right here waiting for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJ4IzpfVUs

Which reminds me of the song you sent to me - everytime you turn around by Daughtry

I know you're standing there
Waiting for me
But I won't let you down
I see you're standing there
Waiting for me

I won't and never will let you down. I will make you the happiest and blessed boyfriend, man, husband, old man.

I love you always till eternity!

hugs and kisses,

Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment