Tuesday 28 June 2011

Epic moment night

remember we went out 25th June for a dinner? Your prawn salad tasted bad and I got tipsy after drinking so many glasses of beer. =.='' Anyways! I call it an epic moment night because..............*drum roll* (please read the story below) :

we left around 11pm then we walked to the car park. YES. I lose to you. You are indeed beer king. I am beer queen but tipsy cause drink too fast in one go....hmmm... one walking straight and one walking left right left right.

Ah! Finally we reach your car, I was like keep opening the door BUT can't and you also wondering what's wrong. Suddenly, a guard came to us and said - "Excuse me, awak salah kereta sudah. Kereta awak di sebelah." I was like WHAT?! and we both actually thought there's something wrong with your car alarm! Lol! Same car. Same colour. No wonder. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment