Thursday 30 June 2011

cotton on AGAIN

alarm rang at 8.30 but I only bangun at 9.30am. =.=...anyways! My cousin, Kaylene came and picked me up for breakfast and then shopping in Suria. It's pretty cloudy outside which I think it will rain any sooner. Had our breakfast in Suria Foodcourt where I had my fish mee and she had her duck rice. A nice place to makan because of the scenery - the sea and pulau. When I was ordering drinks, there's this HK lady came up and tries to order but she doesn't know how to say it in Malay and she just did a gesture with both of her hands and she kept pointing at the stove with water boiling in it. SO I was like asking her - Do you mean teh-tarik? and she said yes and she asked me how do you say it? I repeated teh tarik. After "solve" that scene...straight sit down and eat! so hungry! when dragon is hungry, raaaaaaaaaawr!!!

finished makan. she went to Guardian and got herself a mascara and I got myself nothing....yet. Both decided to go Cotton On...again! We just went there last week and now we're heading back there again. awesome! there still having under rm30 sales! so hurry up! i got myself 2 high waste skirts, one with floral prints and another pastel blue with white polka dots not forgetting my cream colored top with tiny flower patterns as well as a long necklace with a feather pendant. I love it! it looks very pretty. Kay got herself a navy boyfriend shirt, a stripped top and also a zebra-ish print skirt. Looks cute on her!

conclusion : thanks a mil for the ride and the advices. really do appreciate it! thanks for supporting me!

next mission : hunt for friendship necklace ok? :P

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment